- Kelly Scott, Economic Development Specialist
- Economic Development Administration (EDA)
- Chicago Regional Office, 111 North Canal Street, Suite 855
- Chicago, IL 60606-7208
- Phone: (312) 353-8143 extension 122
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information from EDA:
Purpose of the Program
The purpose of this program is to assist state and local interests, design and implement strategies to adjust or bring about change to an economy. The program focuses on areas that have experienced or are under threat of serious structural damage to the underlying economic base. Activities under the award can be construction or non-construction.
Who is Eligible
Eligible applicants include economic development districts; states, cities or other political subdivisions of a state or a consortium of political subdivisions; Indian tribes or a consortium of Indian tribes; an institution of higher learning or a consortium of such institutions; or a public or private nonprofit organization or association acting in cooperation with officials of a political subdivision within a state.
See information on Economic Development Assistance Programs at www.grants.gov
Types of Assistance
Year Program was established