- Patrick Conlon, Program Director
- Office of the State Treasurer
- James R. Thompson Center, 100 West Randolph, Suite 15-600
- Chicago, IL 60601
- Phone: (312) 814-1244
- Fax: (312) 814-3617
- TDD: (312) 814-6592
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the Program
This loan program can help finance special equipment, technology, or modifications for individuals of all ages with disabilities.
Who is Eligible
Total gross income per house shall not exceed $100,000. Combined net worth of household shall not exceed $500,000.
Applicant must submit: 1) detailed estimates, 2) proof of disability (doctor’s letter), 3) bank application for deposit of loan.
Availability of Funds
1) Maximum amount: $100,000, 2) Terms of loan range from 1-5 years, 3) Loans available through participating financial institutions.
How Funds are to be used
Depending on an individual’s needs, there are many ways to make your home and vehicle accessible. These include: van lifts; entrance ramps; electronic door openers; lower cabinets and counters; motorized scooters; etc.
Types of Assistance
Year Program was established