- Wendy Bell, CMSM, Program Coordinator
- Illinois Main Street Program
- 414 Stratton Building,
- Springfield, IL 62706
- Phone: (217) 782-5990
- Fax: (217) 782-9879
- TDD: (800) 526-0844 or (217) 785-5946
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: IllinoisMainStreet.org
Purpose of the Program
The Illinois Main Street program was started in Illinois by Lieutenant Governor Bob Kustra in 1993. The preservation-based, economic development program provides training and technical assistance in downtown revitalization to participating communities. The program is modeled after the successful Four-Point Approach developed by the National Main Street Center.
Who is Eligible
Must complete application process.
Deadlines established annually.
Availability of Funds
How Funds are to be used
Types of Assistance
Year Program was established