- Rural Economic Technical Assistance Center
- IL Value-Added Sustainable Development Center
- Illinois Small Business Development Center
- Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Center
- MAPPING the Future of Your Community
- Institute Intelligence
- Peace Corps Fellows Program
- Midwest Community Development Institute
- Rural Transit Assistance Center
Save the Date
The 26th Annual Rural Community Economic Development Conference is scheduled for March 5 - 6, 2016, at the Marriott Pere Marquette in Peoria. Watch the website for more information.
If you own a Community Supported Agriculture operation, please tell us about your business practices.
If you own a Community Supported Agriculture operation, please tell us about your marketing and outreach activities.
New Policy Brief by Adee Athiyaman, Timothy Collins, and Chris Merrett
New Rural Research Report by Jim Crandall
New report exploring flood-induced economic losses in six counties in southeastern Iowa and west central Illinois.
New Rural Research Report by Jean P. Greer and Janet Kagan
New Rural Reseach Report by Mary Lou Surgi
New Rural Research Report by Melissa Levy and Barbara Wyckoff