- Rural Economic Technical Assistance Center
- IL Value-Added Sustainable Development Center
- Illinois Small Business Development Center
- Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Center
- MAPPING the Future of Your Community
- Institute Intelligence
- Peace Corps Fellows Program
- Midwest Community Development Institute
- Rural Transit Assistance Center
This year the summit includes three tracks: Greening Our Community, Arts on the Prairie Landscape: Main Streets and Country Roads, and a track focused on continuing education for high school teachers. This event is open and free to the public.
This workshop will address succession and transition-planning issues encountered by all types of family and closely held businesses, regardless of whether they are in the manufacturing sector.
Conversations for the Natural and Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities, and Business
If you own a Community Supported Agriculture operation, please fill out our survey.
New Policy Brief by Adee Athiyaman, Timothy Collins, and Chris Merrett
New Rural Research Report by Jim Crandall
New report exploring flood-induced economic losses in six counties in southeastern Iowa and west central Illinois.
New Rural Research Report by Jean P. Greer and Janet Kagan
New Rural Reseach Report by Mary Lou Surgi
New Rural Research Report by Melissa Levy and Barbara Wyckoff